• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've husband AND a boyfriend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies

I have what's known as an "open" relationship or a "polyamorus" one.  So no, I'm NOT cheating on my hubby.  But I do have a guy who means quite alot to me that i see at least once a week, and yes, we fuck.  I know I'm not the only one out there either as there are several groups I'm part of on other sites for people just like us.  And yes, my husband also has a girl he's seeing as well.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:07 AM
3 moms liked this
This is America and that's your choice but if your doing that my opinion is wtf are you married for?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you fuck them both on the same day? Your poor vagina. I'd buy stock in summers eve if my vagina was as busy as yours.
readyforhim
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:09 AM

TMI, only you and your husband have to be okay with it

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:10 AM
Uh, sorry?

Im unsure of the question. ....
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:11 AM
5 moms liked this
What is the point in being married then? I never understood that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Sometimes yes.  If i could convince them to both bed me at the same time I'd do that in a heartbeat. And FYI I've never needed summers eve or anything like it. 

Quoting Anonymous: Do you fuck them both on the same day? Your poor vagina. I'd buy stock in summers eve if my vagina was as busy as yours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:41 AM

I understand less people who actually do cheat.  I want my cake and to eat it too.  It does not mean in the least that i do not love my husband. Or that I do not care deeply about my boyfriend. 

I married my husband long before i even MET the boyfriend.  and the husband and I have had an open relationship since before we were married. We believe that humans are not biologically meant to be monogamous, but that over time we've forced ourselves to be due to social and religious stigma.

There are people that just simply aren't wired to be monogamous, usually they end up trying to be, because you know, you're supposed to be,  and cheat, and then cheat again, and fail relationship after another because of it.  With having an open relationship there is no cheating.  There's no worry that the strong affection you have for someone will damage your marital relationship. He (my husband) knows I am not replacing him in any way.  Both men highlight completely different parts of my life.  But there are many reasons people would chose to be legally married and have an open or polyamourus relationship.  Those are just a few.

Poly relationships are not easy to maintain.  They take twice as much work and communication. (sometimes more if the relationships are larger than a triad and yes, that happens too).  To me, it's worth it. I hope that helps explain it a bit. 

Quoting heavenly1462: What is the point in being married then? I never understood that.

im_that_mom
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:48 AM
So is the BF just a fuck buddy or do y'all date and vacay together and stuff. Also do you have kids with either?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

shivasgirl
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:53 AM
3 moms liked this

so...if the poly relationships are twice as much work then how do you figure we are naturally programmed to be that way?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)