Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My diet...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Consists of ONLY fruits and vegetables. I eat nothing else. If it is not a fruit or vegetable, fresh.. not canned or in a jar, I will not eat it. And water.

I just started this diet. Don't know how well it'll work, but I'll do anything to lose weight at this point.

Is this possible? I don't want to die or anything.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Spam72
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this
You better include some with fat like avocado and olives or your hair will fall out.
danie24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:47 AM

If your diet consists of mainly veggies (especially green veggies), fruits, nuts, seeds and legumes.. you will become very healthy and the weight will just fall off.

Stick with organic when you can (if you care about health).

And dink a minimum of 2 litres of water per day (more depending on your weight).

This kind of diet (if you actually do it) will change your life. Not only will you lose weight, but you will also detoxify, get better skin, hair, teeth.. you will be very healthy.

I also suggest that you add some muscle training. You don't even need weights. Just use your body.. things like push ups, squats, walking lunges, crunches, planks.. SO good for you. You will not only get fit fast, but you will feel better than you ever have.

Good luck :)

shivasgirl
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:49 AM

you need fats and grains and protein, you are going to end up sick

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Almond butter, avacado, olive oil and healthy fats are essential as well. What about adding small portions of fish, eggs or chicken?

I did the beachbody 3 day refresh and then started following a "clean" diet. The refresh really helped get rid of my cravings for sugar. I last 3.4lbs in that time and have gone down another 1.5lbs since. It really comes down to your diet. You don't have to eat just fruit and vegetables to lose weight. They should be a very large part of your daily diet though.
One good thing do is to also eat 4-5 small meals a day. This keeps you metabolism up and also keeps you less hungry so you don't overindulge later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Definitly add nuts and fats in there... You need proteins.... Almonds, avacados, ect.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Doing the opposite would be better
ttriddick
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:24 AM
I suggest the same as some of the previous posts. Healthy fats and proteins are essential in weight loss. Meat isn't a must, but nuts and other protein filled food will benefit you.

What sort of exercising are you doing? I find that if I'm not eating enough protein my energy level is to low to do my toning with weights.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)