Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

But Jesus immediately said to them * A Chrisitian post*

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:05 AM
  • 40 Replies
2 moms liked this

Matthew 14:22-33

Jesus Walks on the Water

22 Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. 23 After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, 24 and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it.25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear.27 But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”28 “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”29 “Come,” he said.Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Make a Friend, Be a Friend, Lead a friend to Christ.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:07 AM
Fix your title, please.
sonic_pond_song
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Um no thanks....I need my fiction to be a little more humorous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:11 AM
Good morning
lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Quoting Anonymous: Fix your title, please.

Already did, My fingers were faster than my brain, as soon as I saw it I fixed it.

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mmtosam06: Good morning

Good Morning my friend!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Thank you. Normally typos don't bother me, but some things need to be spelled correctly.

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Already did, My fingers were faster than my brain, as soon as I saw it I fixed it.

JesusMySavior
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Ahh...what a wonderful post to wake up to this lovely morning. Me and my family watch the Bible series regularly and this is probably our 5 yr old ds favorite one. He says that its so awesome how Jesus could walk on water.lol Then when he takes a bath he gets up and walks and says "mommy look I'm walking on water like Jesus did", I love that adorable child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Zealots crack me up.
lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you. Normally typos don't bother me, but some things need to be spelled correctly.
Quoting lovemercygrace:

I agree, I blame it on lack of coffee...LOL!

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting JesusMySavior: Ahh...what a wonderful post to wake up to this lovely morning. Me and my family watch the Bible series regularly and this is probably our 5 yr old ds favorite one. He says that its so awesome how Jesus could walk on water.lol Then when he takes a bath he gets up and walks and says "mommy look I'm walking on water like Jesus did", I love that adorable child.

That is so cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN