Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

But Jesus immediately said to them * A Chrisitian post*

Matthew 14:22-33

Jesus Walks on the Water

22 Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. 23 After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, 24 and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it.25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear.27 But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”28 “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”29 “Come,” he said.Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Make a Friend, Be a Friend, Lead a friend to Christ.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:05 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Good to see you got out if the hospital!  How are you doing?

Quoting georgiagurl8648: Love your post! Just got home from church and lunch with our pastor and church family!

georgiagurl8648
by Jesse on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:07 PM
A little better. They got my blood count back up but decided not to do surgery right now. So am waiting for a date for that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Good to see you got out if the hospital!  How are you doing?

Quoting georgiagurl8648: Love your post! Just got home from church and lunch with our pastor and church family!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:59 PM

your concept is warped.    we did not get here by accident, no big bang theory.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Hahahahahahaha!!!! That's the great thing about this country founded by those escaping religious prosecution I have the freedom to believe what I want :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:24 PM

you have a free will as I do to protect my rights as a believer and to counter mockers like you

Psalms 74:10

How long, O God, will the adversary revile, And the enemy spurn Your name forever?

Quoting Anonymous: Hahahahahahaha!!!! That's the great thing about this country founded by those escaping religious prosecution I have the freedom to believe what I want :)
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 12, 2014 at 1:27 PM
  1. galatians/6-7.htm

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. ..Make no mistake about this: You can never make a fool out of God. ... sensual life, must expect no other fruit from such a course than misery and ruin.  continue to mock God, you conrtinue to live in misery
Quoting witchqueen:

Well, Jebus also said that he would return before those apostles died.  He also said slaves should obey their masters.  He also said he came for "the lost sheep of Israel" and that his apostles should not go to the gentile or Samaritan communities.  He said to sell all that you have and give it to the poor.  Apparently, you don't believe EVERYTHING he says.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 12, 2014 at 1:29 PM

bump

witchqueen
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Oh, of course, this is the way to convince me of my "evil" ways.  Quote from a book of fairytales that I don't even believe in.  I've mocked him for 20 plus years.  And here I am.   

Quoting Anonymous:
  1. galatians/6-7.htm

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. ..Make no mistake about this: You can never make a fool out of God. ... sensual life, must expect no other fruit from such a course than misery and ruin.  continue to mock God, you conrtinue to live in misery
Quoting witchqueen:

Well, Jebus also said that he would return before those apostles died.  He also said slaves should obey their masters.  He also said he came for "the lost sheep of Israel" and that his apostles should not go to the gentile or Samaritan communities.  He said to sell all that you have and give it to the poor.  Apparently, you don't believe EVERYTHING he says.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Proverbs 13:18 A person who ·refuses neglects ·correction instruction; discipline will end up poor and disgraced,but the one who ·accepts guards correction will be honored. 

Do not be one who takes on poverty of mind!
Quoting witchqueen:

Oh, of course, this is the way to convince me of my "evil" ways.  Quote from a book of fairytales that I don't even believe in.  I've mocked him for 20 plus years.  And here I am.   

Quoting Anonymous:
  1. galatians/6-7.htm

Quoting witchqueen:

witchqueen
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:38 PM

What, exactly are you waiting for?  Me to explode in a fireball?  Be hit by lightning bolts from god??  Or are you just that THICK!  Really.  What?? 

Quoting Anonymous:
Proverbs 13:18 A person who ·refuses neglects ·correction instruction; discipline will end up poor and disgraced,but the one who ·accepts guards correction will be honored. Do not be one who takes on poverty of mind!
Quoting witchqueen:

Quoting Anonymous:
  1. galatians/6-7.htm

Quoting witchqueen:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)