Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The kids that don't deserve anything!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:56 AM
  • 31 Replies

So my aunt came down with her family for a week (her boyfriend and 3 kids) for my wedding (last friday). So yesterday we went to Chicago to do more celebrating, I love my aunt dearly and my 3 cousins, but.....my youngest cousin has behavior issues and throws fits and cries over everything and anything and is just plain annoying, pain in the ass bad girl. Even though she takes pills to calm her down but there's still no difference in her attitude. 

I know when my aunt was a kid she didn't get much as a kid, so her having 3 kids she wants them to have what she couldn't which I completely understand. But its how she treats the youngest for example: while we were in chicago my aunt bought her youngest an ice cream from McDonald's and of course she doesn't finish it so her older sister eats it for her. Then we head to another place for sight seeing and my youngest cousin sees an ice cream vendor (this is all happening in the same hour) and she ask for yet another ice cream and her mom tells her no she had one already and she didn't even finish it. So of course my youngest cousins throws a fit making a scene for all to see, and then instead of my aunt dragging her child's butt away from everyone and tell her the answer is no and its final she goes and buys her a fuckin 3 dollar ice cream!

This child acted up the whole time we were in Chicago and yet she still got everything she asked for even if it meant screaming and demanding at her mom, its like her mom can't say no then walk her away from the scene.....which continues her sassy attitude and knowing she gets whatever she wants, (shes 7 btw). Everyone in the family already knows my youngest cousin will grow up to be a bitch and get herself in trouble with her bad attitude and her little act, like shes going to get everything she wants.

**No shes not special needs so no one start those comments**

Oh! Were suppose to be going to a jelly bean factory today so i'm not looking forward to that.....and there is not a choice of leaving her at the house because everyone wants to go and not miss out.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:59 AM
That was wayyyyy too long to read at this hour
mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:59 AM
What is she on pills for if she isn't special needs?
BossMomXo
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:59 AM

BUMP!

momofthree0429
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Too long to read, sorry. But here is a bump....
XxMandazX
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Just a kid leads to just a person in prison!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:00 AM

I understand. One question, why is she on medication then?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Why pills if she isn't SN?
BossMomXo
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:01 AM

I don't know besides the fact the pills are suppose to calm her down but if you met her she's not special needs she just acts up way too much. So shes not like in any special progams at school or need extra attention.

Quoting mommytoeandb: What is she on pills for if she isn't special needs?

Sportbominable
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:01 AM

I had a cousin like that. She is 8 years younger than me. She would stomp her feet, growl, and hysterically cry or scream if she wanted something or something didn't go her way. The mom, and grandparents bought the crap she was throwing a fit about every darn time! The whole family would talk about it. Weird thing is, she didn't grow up to be a spoiled, bratty adult. She is actually completely normal, polite, and generous. Everyone really thought she would turn into a horrible person because of the spoiling. 

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:05 AM
It just sounds like she's insanely spoiled to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)