Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First world problems of the day....

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:33 AM
  • 115 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have really bad gas....dd wants to go swimming, I don't.

Yours?
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I need a cup of coffee, but that means getting up.
XxMandazX
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
My s/o just served me the nastiest breakfast in bed ever!!! Yucky!!
beans13
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Me too....my empty cup is on the table beside me, and it won't friggen re-fill itself!!
24Mom2Be
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:42 AM
The hospital bed is uncomfortable
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:43 AM
I have to go to a Catholic Church today. Is that a first world problem? Oh and I have some pics my DH found hidden under some panties in my suitcase. So nasty relatives won't try and take
Them.
MicheleJM
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:45 AM

I burned my mouth really bad on a Hot Pocket and my son isn't available so i have to mow my own yard.toddler tantrum

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:46 AM

I have to go paint umpteenth rooms today and I don't want to do it.  Dang it, I am clean and I don't want to look like a spotted leopard again.  My eye is still weepy from yesterdays ceiling painting debacle. 

Greenenvy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I'm sooooo starving but they just removed my tonsils Friday and I can't find anything that I can eat. Then the stuff that I can swallow down tastes horrible with whatever this nasty taste is in my mouth since surgery. I think it's a combo of the healing and the liquid vicodin taste lingering and brushing my teeth doesn't make it go away either. I just want to eat and drink something substantial.

mlpcrusader
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:49 AM
I'm hungry, and there is "nothing" to eat. ..aka, my dh did the grocery shopping while I was gone and there is nothing I'd want to eat in this house.
MicheleJM
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this

You can't have ice cream?  And toss some Amaretto Liquor on it...

Quoting Greenenvy:

I'm sooooo starving but they just removed my tonsils Friday and I can't find anything that I can eat. Then the stuff that I can swallow down tastes horrible with whatever this nasty taste is in my mouth since surgery. I think it's a combo of the healing and the liquid vicodin taste lingering and brushing my teeth doesn't make it go away either. I just want to eat and drink something substantial.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)