Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's gone!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:20 AM
  • 5 Replies
My "houseguest" is finally gone. I have my house back. She got a call Friday from the shelter in the city. They had a room available in one of the shelters for her and the kids. Like a dorm room. Her husband came and got her and he will drop them at the intake and someone will take them on. I offered to take her but she was already packing his van.

It will solve her transportation issue. When school starts Monday, my dd will be using the spare car so she can't use it anymore. Since her school is in the city, it makes sense. Besides she has been here 9 months and its time to go. I will miss the kids but not the screaming, crying and whining lol.

It bears repeating: I HAVE MY HOUSE BACK!
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:22 AM

It was kind of your to take her in, especially for that long.  I hope you enjoy your peaceful night.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Awesome!
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:29 AM
I was stupid lol. I thought it would be a month or two before she was finished with school. Nope.

I do find the timing suspicious. As soon as she could no longer use the car, this came open. I was afraid she was going back with him. She says not.

Quoting Bluerose1482:

It was kind of your to take her in, especially for that long.  I hope you enjoy your peaceful night.

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Did she finish school?

Quoting bleumonster: I was stupid lol. I thought it would be a month or two before she was finished with school. Nope. I do find the timing suspicious. As soon as she could no longer use the car, this came open. I was afraid she was going back with him. She says not.
Quoting Bluerose1482:

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Not yet. She has got 2 days left in this class, Monday and Wednesday. Then she has her externship for 8 weeks. If she passes all that then she will be done.

Quoting Bluerose1482:

Did she finish school?

Quoting bleumonster: I was stupid lol. I thought it would be a month or two before she was finished with school. Nope.

I do find the timing suspicious. As soon as she could no longer use the car, this came open. I was afraid she was going back with him. She says not.

Quoting Bluerose1482:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)