Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LTD Commodities

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:27 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ahhhhhh! Anyone else just obsessed. I've been like this for years. I can't stop my addiction with LTD lol. Anyone else the same, even with other catalog retailers?

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
j3st3r
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I've recently become a subscription addict.  I get so excited to get my Honest company and Ipsy shipments each month.

I have been really wanting to try others, but DH already rolls his eyes at my cleaning products.

mommacomet
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:31 AM

I used to do a lot of shopping with LTD and then several years ago they quit sending me catalogs.  I just recently sent for another catalog and have been checking them out online.  I am starting my Christmas shopping and am seeing a whole bunch of things that I want to order.   I forgot how much I LOVED LTD!!  LOL

the.B.karma
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Those are awesome. Almost got a Julep one going but decided to wait lol. I have been wanting to try some Honest stuff too, fun!

Quoting j3st3r:

I've recently become a subscription addict.  I get so excited to get my Honest company and Ipsy shipments each month.

I have been really wanting to try others, but DH already rolls his eyes at my cleaning products.

the.B.karma
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:32 AM

I love love love love love love love it. There is LITERALLY not one single person I can't buy something for they wouldn't love in here. SO much, for everyone. And such awesome prices ;)

Quoting mommacomet:

I used to do a lot of shopping with LTD and then several years ago they quit sending me catalogs.  I just recently sent for another catalog and have been checking them out online.  I am starting my Christmas shopping and am seeing a whole bunch of things that I want to order.   I forgot how much I LOVED LTD!!  LOL

the.B.karma
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:36 AM
I have ordered from them in the past and just filled out a form to get a catalog. :)
mischele
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Yep love LTD
the.B.karma
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)