Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WWYD?????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
DH and I went out Friday night to celebrate our anniversary. We spent most of the night at a bar/club type place that has couches and fire pits outside. It was a lovely night, until this female walked behind us (we were sitting on one of the couches) and ran her hand over DHs upper arm, shoulder, and head.. playfully and seductively. I was furious! You don't touch my husband! But I was shocked and didn't say anything to her. I regret it now. Seconds after she left I wanted to ask her WTF she thought she was doing. I missed my chance.

Wwyd? I'm just curious to see if it would have bothered some of you or if I'm just thinking about it too much.

*I asked if he knew her and he said no. His buddy standing by told me she looked wasted and probably just did it because she didn't care what she was doing.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol, calm down. I wouldn't have been bothered. My drunk friend pinched DH's butt, then slapped it once. She was SO embarrassed when she sobered up. I still tease her about it.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM
I wouldn't be upset. Amused, probably, and DH would be embarrassed. It's not like he was hitting on her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:48 AM
I totally wouldn't have been bothered if it was a friend, but I don't know this girl. It made me very insecure and jealous, I'm not going to lie.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Lol, calm down. I wouldn't have been bothered. My drunk friend pinched DH's butt, then slapped it once. She was SO embarrassed when she sobered up. I still tease her about it.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:49 AM
I guess I can understand that. Try to get over it though, insecurity isn't sexy or appealing.

Quoting Anonymous: I totally wouldn't have been bothered if it was a friend, but I don't know this girl. It made me very insecure and jealous, I'm not going to lie.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Lol, calm down. I wouldn't have been bothered. My drunk friend pinched DH's butt, then slapped it once. She was SO embarrassed when she sobered up. I still tease her about it.
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:49 AM

I would be more upset if it was someone my husband knew.

Being that this isn't the case, I would blow it off.

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Do you believe that he doesn't know her?

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:51 AM

It wouldn't have bothered me.  Not like it was someone we knew.  And it just shows he's attractive that's all.  Or that she was drunk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)