Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope you get pooped on by a bird a**hat!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

So i do lead generation for a living. Overall I love the job and it pays a living wage. Bascially for those of you who dont know what lead generation is its appointment setting. My company partners w/ Home Depot. We go around the stores asking peopleto sign up for services. We get a decent hourly wage plus commission. Yes im that annoying person that walks around the store and asks you to sign up for stuff. I love the job but some of the customers OMG!

I get NO all the time. Dont mind the NO. Takes a bunch of Nos to get the Yes. I get that.

But a simple NO thank you will suffice.

This asshat yesterday felt the need to personally insult me. I have some dental problems i dont have the money to fix right now. Yes im kind of self concious about it but dont let it ruin my life.

Well  was talking to him about our services yesterday. He started asking legit ?S and I explained more in depth then asked him what would be a good day to set the appointment.

HE looked at me and said " you know what? fix your teeth then coem back and Ill sign up."
 I was almost in tears and replied" If you want to pay for it be my guest. Im a single mom with no insurance have a wonderful day" and walked away.

UGH! Why do some people feel the need to be asshats for NO REASON!

I was only doing my job

I hope he gets pooped on by a bird.

SMH

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:00 AM
That was unkind, you handled it well by not letting him see that he hurt you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:03 AM
I hope a bird pecks out his eyeball. What an ass. I'm sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Quoting Anonymous: I hope a bird pecks out his eyeball. What an ass. I'm sorry.
lol! Thanks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)