Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you even care about your kids?!!-VENT-

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
My daughter is 28. She has 2 kids 7 and 2. 6 months ago CPS gave my husband and I temporary custody of the kids. My DD and her soon to be ex only can have supervised visitation. She lives with us now. But if we go somewhere the kids have to go with us. After 4 months she finally got a job YAY! but after 3 weeks she quit.She just got he last paycheck from the company that she was working for..we have provided everything for her and her kids all this time. So now she met a guy that she wants to spend all of her time with leaving us to care for her kids. Saturday morning she left at 7:30 to go to a class that CPS requires her to go to that doesn't start until 10:30. Stayed gone all day..IDK what time she got home last night...(this happens every weekend not just this one. More now that the new BF is in the picture) the kids saw her for maybe 15 minutes in the morning. This morning when she gets up she has 3 brand new tattoos!! School starts in 2 weeks. I'm so freaking tired of her BS. New BF new tattoos..spends zero time with her kids..no help with anything. Done I'm just done! Thanks for listning
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:07 AM
3 moms liked this
I would think its time to put a foot in that ass and make her choose to grow up or get out.
MarriedYoung
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this
So kick her ass out??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Yup, what she said. I don't think I would have let her move in in the first place. Especially if she's only to have supervised visitation....I'm sure it's for a good reason.

Quoting Anonymous: I would think its time to put a foot in that ass and make her choose to grow up or get out.
Foolynroo2
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Time to kick the loser to the curb and raise those kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:12 AM

poor kids....cursed with a pos mom. 

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Put her out. That will make her have to work.

msjoecool
by Crissy on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Does CPS know the mother is living with the children? Why did you accept custody if you didn't want responsibility for them?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Sorry it's time for ultimatums she get a job, support her kids or she is gone in 2.5 seconds.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:21 AM
She can love and take care of them AND still be frustrated that the situation is what it is. They are two different issues. Grown ups do lots of things that we have to, not just what we want to do.

Quoting msjoecool: Does CPS know the mother is living with the children? Why did you accept custody if you didn't want responsibility for them?
bcauseimthemom
by imjenndoe on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:21 AM

I would give her xx amount of time to find a new place to live.  Her children deserve better than to see their mother being a jackass. You deserve better than to have to explain to her kids that their mother is a screw up.  You also shouldn't have to take care of the kids and your grown child..... she should be left to fend for herself since the kids are safe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)