Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't even want to be pregnant anymore. :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I'm so sick constantly (think your worst hangover ever with no relief in sight) that it's making me not even want to be pregnant anymore. Like, if I could go back and undo it I would. It's so bad that even looking at babies or pictures of babies makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. I can't even think about names for the baby without getting extremely nauseous and feeling like I'm going to puke. Has anyone else ever felt like this or am I just a terrible person?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:28 AM

How is your relationship with your SO?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:29 AM
I remember my brother's gf was like this and she had to get her gallbladder removed
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Fine, honestly. Although I fear that if I don't start feeling better soon it won't be. I can't even think about sex when I'm on the verge of puking 24/7.

Quoting Bluerose1482:

lmh88
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Yep, I was like that and had my gallbladder removed also.

I couldn't get out of bed days and ended up at the hospital for fluids several times. It's miserable.

Quoting Anonymous: I remember my brother's gf was like this and she had to get her gallbladder removed
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM

You should discuss this issue with your dr.  Morning sickness that bad isn't normal.

Quoting Anonymous: Fine, honestly. Although I fear that if I don't start feeling better soon it won't be. I can't even think about sex when I'm on the verge of puking 24/7.
Quoting Bluerose1482:

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM
Awww man, that would SUCK, I'm sorry. This is so trite, but it really is worth it when you hold your baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)