Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tony Stewart nascar

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:34 AM
  • 299 Replies
Has anyone else heard about tony Stewart hitting and killing kevin ward jr?? I seen it on fb and alot say he meant to hit him. Just wanting others opinions as I have not watched the clip.

Eta thanks for all the replies and sorry I haven't had time to respond to hardly any. I have been out. I also wasn't expecting to have so many replies lol. But you ladies continue on discussing this. Hope yall have a fabulous day
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheSilence
by Tá mé an mó on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:35 AM
7 moms liked this
I watched the video. Ward walked out in the track and pretty much into the path of the car. I don't know what he was thinking but he was at fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Whaaaa???? When???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:38 AM
This will mess him up forever :(
Islandmom2boys
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:38 AM
I watched the video also, and Tony did not hit him on purpose. Ward was in the middle of the track, he knew better but he let his anger get the best of him.
Ginger0104
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:40 AM

I just read an article about it.  It sounds to me like the kid got pissed at him for hitting his car, got out onto the dimly lit track and was hit.  It's sad, but his temper shouldn't have had him walking on the track in the first place. 

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:40 AM
3 moms liked this

That guy was in racing long enough to know not to get out of the car and confront a driver driving n a dirt track. I'm not a race fan but I watched the video. The first car almost got him as well. It looked like tony Stewart tried to go around him and his car slid. Maybe he pressed it too close..  

mommieof38829
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM
I haven't watched it but I don't see a man doing that on purpose since it was on camera.

Quoting TheSilence: I watched the video. Ward walked out in the track and pretty much into the path of the car. I don't know what he was thinking but he was at fault.
mommieof38829
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Last night

Quoting Anonymous: Whaaaa???? When???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
This. He was wearing all black and a black helmet. Another driver had to swerve at the last minute to avoid hitting him. I'm 99% positive Tony Stewart had no idea he was there until it was too late.

**i didn't watch the video but read a news report**

Quoting TheSilence: I watched the video. Ward walked out in the track and pretty much into the path of the car. I don't know what he was thinking but he was at fault.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieof38829
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM
Yes it will

Quoting Anonymous: This will mess him up forever :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)