• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shopping online while buzzed...bad idea

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I should add while buzzed, tired, and frustrated with dh. Lol. I wanted to get it on last night but he didn't...I felt frustrated and rejected and horny. So....I bought a vibrator online last night haha. Totally forgot about it until this morning and saw my confirmation email.

;) at least next time I won't be left frustrated or horny.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:04 AM
After getting buzzed and then having really good sex, I got all euphoric once and bought two Patriots tickets at the tune of five hundred dollars. Oops. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:07 AM
I bought some crotchless panties a couple of weeks ago while buzzed. I don't regret it. We've gotten quite a bit of use out of them lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Haha. I won't regret this...I have been wanting to buy one for awhile so I am excited.

Quoting Anonymous: I bought some crotchless panties a couple of weeks ago while buzzed. I don't regret it. We've gotten quite a bit of use out of them lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Haha...at least you had sex lucky! Dh goes we can tomorrow. ..ugh whatever not in the mood and all the wine is gone

Quoting Anonymous: After getting buzzed and then having really good sex, I got all euphoric once and bought two Patriots tickets at the tune of five hundred dollars. Oops. Lol
Closet_Case
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:53 PM
I need a pair of those, DH ruined a couple of regular underwear that way

Quoting Anonymous: I bought some crotchless panties a couple of weeks ago while buzzed. I don't regret it. We've gotten quite a bit of use out of them lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Lol, get it girl!

That's one of my favorite activities, drunk shopping. Lol. I love getting random stuff in the mail.
Bigmetalchicken
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Check out Jenn Lancaster's blog. Look up her Ambien shopping adventures. So funny!

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:56 PM
I shop on etsy when I'm bored. I have enough soap to last til the end of the world. Lmao idk why I buy it, I'm a body wash type of gal.. my husband just rolls his eyes when he sees a new box laying around.
Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Ugh at least ya'll got off cheap, the last time my husband and my brother went to an auction they had a little to much to drink and spent 3grand on an old car(rust bucket classic muscle car), fortunately they can fix it up and flip it for a minimum 3x's what they put into it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Interesting. I buy those sober. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)