Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So for the first time I decided to read hubby's text messages and I found.... *sighs*

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:24 AM
  • 34 Replies

He has a flip phone because apparently a smart phone is too complicated (so he says)

So the teen texted him he gives me the phone to read her message (he was driving) and I replied then read some of his other messages. I swear he only says two things "OK" and "No" on his text phone...

I don't know how he cant stand all the steps trying to fetch your text messages and the constant clicking the phone buttons to reply! Who the hell uses flip phones to answer texts!?

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:25 AM
My husband lol he's a flip phone texting master
thetrollcat
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:27 AM

I dunno how they can stand it... Hubby is bitching about the text on his phone dude seriously you have to click, click, then list of text which you can even see who it is, click then click again.... Too many steps for a damn text message!

Quoting TiffanyRose06: My husband lol he's a flip phone texting master

mrsjksimmons
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:28 AM

My husband like's having a smartphone but he says he wished he would have gotten a blackberry instead of the galaxy 4. He says his fingers are too big. lol It is kinda true because DH has large hands.

buckeyefever

I have a flip phone. I am not quite ready for a smart phone yet.

mischele
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Lol we are all smart phone people. I think my grandma might have an old style phone tho and she texts with it
thetrollcat

a full keyboard is a lot better than the flip phone.

Quoting mrsjksimmons:

My husband like's having a smartphone but he says he wished he would have gotten a blackberry instead of the galaxy 4. He says his fingers are too big. lol It is kinda true because DH has large hands.

ali_1107
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM

I don't like the keyboards on the touch screens- They piss me off!

thetrollcat

gurl you are missing out, I tell hubby that all the time. Texting would be easier and so much faster.

Quoting buckeyefever:

I have a flip phone. I am not quite ready for a smart phone yet.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM

I have a friend that is the same way. She will never switch over! lolol Even my parents have smart phones.(which isn't necessarily a good thing) 

imakehimscream
Lol I had to read dh texts this morning. It was our realtor asking for the MLS listing on the houses we would like to see tomorrow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)