• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just when i think she couldn't stoop any lower

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:59 AM
  • 17 Replies
I got a restraining order on my EX mom because she has nothing but harass since I left her son, and she is still at it, I want to enforce the restraining order but I don't want anymore drama then there already is, she already thinks that I ruined her family by leaving her son and putting him and jail, she thinks I turned his brother against Jim because he was on my side and he testified against his brother, after his other siblings found out they took my side and his mom was even more pissed and blamed it on me.

Last night she made a post about me on fb, the only way I found out was because she tagged my EX siblings and whoever else I'm still friends with in his family.

She posted the I was a horrible person who wants to tear apart families, that I am making up lies and trying to keep my daughter from her family which is a lie because I still let my EX siblings see Her. She said that I didn't care about my daughter I only care about what's in the best interest idly sons. That I'm just a luring drugged up alcoholic, I cheated on her son and I'm a no good whore, that her son was nothing but good to me and I used him and ripped his whole family apart.

His siblings told her to stop with lies and creating unnecessary drama, and to remove the post she refused, so they reported her. Now she won't speak to them and she is blaming that on me also.

I don't think this is ever going to stop with his family
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AustinsMommy007
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:01 PM
What a mess I would just ignore her
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Block her on facebook then you won't see what she posts.  Honestly, if that is the most that she's harrassing you, count your blessings.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:02 PM

the more you ignore it the faster it will stop. That's her Facebook page and she is venting. Anyone who is your real friend will see it for the lies it is. And well, anyone else's opinion really shouldn't matter. 

I moved far away and disconnected with any and all people from my married life. It was easier that way. But I didnt have children at the time. 

good luck. 

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Life is too short for all that.
miaamor77
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:13 PM
I got the restraining order before she even made that post, if that was the only thing she had did I wouldn't have a restraining order on her I'm not that pettey.

Her and he son have done nothing but make life a living hell.

Quoting Bluerose1482:

Block her on facebook then you won't see what she posts.  Honestly, if that is the most that she's harrassing you, count your blessings.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:15 PM
What a clusterfuck.
divinedimension
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Oh she's one of those who cannot accept that her little snowflake is an abusive loser. What a peach. I'm sorry OP.

miaamor77
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:16 PM
I have been trying to ignore her she it relentless like her son. Her own Kidd are sick of her childish behavior but no she thinks it's just me turning them all against her.

Quoting brettsmomma:

the more you ignore it the faster it will stop. That's her Facebook page and she is venting. Anyone who is your real friend will see it for the lies it is. And well, anyone else's opinion really shouldn't matter. 

I moved far away and disconnected with any and all people from my married life. It was easier that way. But I didnt have children at the time. 

good luck. 

miaamor77
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Yes she is, and it's driving her her kids away from her, none of his siblings support what he did but she don't she thinks he's done nothing wrong and family is suppose to stick together no matter what.

Quoting divinedimension:

Oh she's one of those who cannot accept that her little snowflake is an abusive loser. What a peach. I'm sorry OP.

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Just ignore her. You can set it so that you dont see any posts from her, even if she tags people you are friends with in it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)