• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh Gods they are trying to kill me...

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:12 PM
  • 12 Replies

They switched the kiddo's immune suppressant drug, and started him on his new stem cell therapy AND took him off his low sodium diet... 

His bowels are going insane, I think he is rotting from the inside out... It wouldn't be so bad if where we are staying had proper ventilation fans, and windows that opened.. even just a bit... but nope... None of that

I think I see the grim reaper over in the corner staring at me grinning like a nut bag... 

I need fabreeze or something and can't get to the store until tomorrow.... If I live that long... 

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Oh dear... That sounds unpleasant.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Oh my. I guess hang in there, hopefully his body adjusts quickly.
Pixers
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:17 PM

You have no idea... 

Quoting Danesmommy1: Oh dear... That sounds unpleasant.

Pixers
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Well on the upside, housekeeping should come through soon enough, I called down and asked that they bring air freshner.  

Front desk dude, in between laughing at me, said he would put note of it for me and have them leave the bottle of febreeze. 

AlleyCat08
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Oh my oh me...
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Hmm this is a bit disturbing. I hope he is well soon.
Pixers
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:28 PM

You should try being here with me, it is very disturbing.  All he does is laugh when I start gagging... damn teenagers.. what the hell ya? 

And with the new stem cell therapy he should be ahead of the time schedule for us to go home by two weeks.  So keep your fingers crossed ya? 

Quoting thenameshailie: Hmm this is a bit disturbing. I hope he is well soon.

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:23 PM

For sure!

Quoting Pixers:

You should try being here with me, it is very disturbing.  All he does is laugh when I start gagging... damn teenagers.. what the hell ya? 

And with the new stem cell therapy he should be ahead of the time schedule for us to go home by two weeks.  So keep your fingers crossed ya? 

jenesis509
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:26 PM
This mad me giggle sorry. I'm so sorry you gatta deal with that is there a pool leave him for a few and go stick your feet in

Quoting Pixers:

Pixers
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Don't worry, I phrased it all to be giggle worthy... I would, and there is a pool here in the hotel (RMH was given an entire floor at one of the marriots here in town) but I have been trying to not do things that he can't do.  Public pools, hot tubs etc are a no go until he hits his 1yr mark, soooo 10 months to go... LOL 

Although my sister is gonna come by this week and spell me for a bit to go get my eyebrows waxed and a pedicure.  

Quoting jenesis509: This mad me giggle sorry. I'm so sorry you gatta deal with that is there a pool leave him for a few and go stick your feet in
Quoting Pixers:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)