• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO: from the other woman's perspective

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
Spinning off from another post, this is my perspective. I had a baby by a married man, who stayed with his wife. She had three girls with him and then a hysterectomy due to medical issues (she's only 30). He always wanted a son, I became pregnant and thought he would leave his wife, he didn't, however I had a son. I know he loves her and their kids, but my son is special to him. I refuse to let my child go to their house, so three times a week he comes to my house to see our son. His wife hates it but I don't care, I get a little pleasure out of knowing I control the situation in this way. Things don't always end badly for the mistress. Yes, she has him, yes he doesn't love me but he kisses my butt because I have his only son.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM
3 moms liked this
Your a homewrecking b**ch!! Be so proud you tried to f*ck up a marriage! You make me sick with the "i control the situation" lmao.. I promise you its a good thing its her and not one of us woman who would get ahold of your a** right along with dh on his way out the door.. You my friend need professional help in the way you think!
katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I feel sorry for you that you didn't respect yourself enough to ensure the father of your child would actually be able to be a part of your child's day to day life. Holy hell and you sound proud of that fact. Hopefully he gets smart and gets partial custody of his son then he wouldn't have to worry about "kissing your ass" and you would have no say on where he took his child. Way to use your kid.....smdh.
theTosh.O
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Why didn't you find a non-married man.

MoosieMoo
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM
What a sad, pathetic existence. And, you brought a child into it.

You deserve a mother of the year pin. Maybe someone could use the pointy end for the lobotomy you so desperately need.
theTosh.O
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:06 PM

It's not 100% her. It takes 2 to tango.

Quoting Anonymous: Your a homewrecking b**ch!! Be so proud you tried to f*ck up a marriage! You make me sick with the "i control the situation" lmao.. I promise you its a good thing its her and not one of us woman who would get ahold of your a** right along with dh on his way out the door.. You my friend need professional help in the way you think!

mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:06 PM

No.  Just no.  Get some therapy.

Missdameanor
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Well, you are "special" aren't you?
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Your poor kid. You just had him to use for your own selfish crap. Things may not have ended bad for you (although you don't sound like a happy person, so who knows?), but the one paying the price for your selfishness is your son.
echoishername
by Misty on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:07 PM
So... You're a cunt? Congrats, I guess?
THEfunsucker
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:07 PM
How pathetic. You don't care if you are loved just as long as you have control.
What will you do when he gets sick of your shit and takes you to court for custody?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)