Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Craziest $#!^ EVER!!!!! Is This EVEN LEGAL???!!!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM
  • 36 Replies

OK some of you kept up with my issues with my niece when I took her in last year and then she snuck out because I called he rout on her lies, under life, drugs, sex, sneaking around and so forth then ran around telling people WE KICKED HER OUT.

Well unfortunately her mom (drug addict and alcoholic) was diagnosed with liver cancer (age 36 btw) found out the tumor was back and passed away Friday night.

MEANWHILE, come Saturday the family gathered around at the house because her momm has another child girl seven and the family were getting HIGH and dicking around about how to tell this girl her mom was dead and discussing having my SCREWED UP NIECE stay in the house and raise the seven year old! What the ever living hell!? I dont even think that is LEGAL!

MEANWHILE, the family is all gathering getting stoned/drunk my niece is at the fucking mall hanging out with friends and getting stoned ALSO.... Who does this shit?????

BTW my niece for those of you that didnt keep up, is seventeen, troubled teenager, listed as a homeless troubled teenager, drop out of school, cant keep a job, has already been to drug rehab and is back to running around and doing drugs again! IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?????

I am so fucking livid!

VERIFICATION: My brother is the father of my niece we are no way related to these crazy ass people.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tezell78
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Oh man, i am so sorry your family is going through this, good luck mama sounds like you are going to need it.
mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Hell...I would have called the cops on the druggies.  Who does that?  Sheesh.

thetrollcat
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:04 PM

My brother is the father so thank god Im not related to these people!

Quoting tezell78: Oh man, i am so sorry your family is going through this, good luck mama sounds like you are going to need it.

thetrollcat
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:04 PM

on top of that leaving a drop out troubled teenager to raise a seven year old? I dont think that is even legal!

Quoting mommytoeandb:

mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting thetrollcat:

on top of that leaving a drop out troubled teenager to raise a seven year old? I dont think that is even legal!

Quoting mommytoeandb:

I doubt it.  I'd let CPS sort it all out.  :(

RedMom755
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:07 PM

your niece (17) could apply for gaurdianship through the courts but would have to prove that she is able to take care of financially, physically, and emotionally her sister. Also any family could then send in letters and police reports and rehab docs to prove she is not worthy. 

Is there no other family members that want the little girl??

thetrollcat
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:09 PM

That WILL NEVER happen because my niece already has a record she is screwed up. There is no way the court will grant her guardianship.

The issue with the little girl is very disturbing... The fact that the family (mothers side) is so fucked up that poor little girl has little chances of having a normal life not that she had that with her mom alive.

Then the dad according to my niece is a child molestor....

Personally I feel it will be best my niece falls on her ass but that little girl, I am so sad for that little girl....

Quoting RedMom755:

your niece (17) could apply for gaurdianship through the courts but would have to prove that she is able to take care of financially, physically, and emotionally her sister. Also any family could then send in letters and police reports and rehab docs to prove she is not worthy. 

Is there no other family members that want the little girl??

PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Is your brother the father of the 7 year old too?  

thetrollcat
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:10 PM

No different father, which supposedly her father is a child molestor

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Is your brother the father of the 7 year old too?  

LukeWarmwater
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Can you take the 7 year old? Maybe she will stand a chance with you. Idk, I'm sorry you're dealing with that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)