Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He says he doesn't want a baby...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Ladies help me to understand

my DH says he doesn't want a baby, he knows I would like to have one. He knows I am not on birth control and I am not doing anything to prevent a pregnancy.

We do the withdrawal method and I'm telling you, this man has stopped doing it properly.

We've successfully avoided pregnancy for 2 years with this method.  We have a few key rules.  1. go pee in between cumming.  2. Do not put your penis in me if you have pre cum, we can do oral for a while until it stops coming out.

Maybe not the best way to prevent, but it has worked. 

Well. The last few times he's been lazy about it.

He started to cum so he pulled out, and as it was still dripping out he put it back in until he started to cum all of the way.  That to me was like, WOAH normally, if it starts, to prevent pregnancy, we will switch to a hand job or oral.  

idk

What do you think?  To me, I'm wondering, are you just saying you don't want a baby, or do you actually not want one?   

I even brought it up to him and he just said he wanted to go to sleep and not talk about it. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Amybelle
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:57 PM

smh

Jinx-Troublex3
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:58 PM

IMO not preventing is the same as trying. I would have a serious talk with him, when both are awake and sober (lol) and choose a better method.

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Ask him directly?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)