Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My SO and my Son

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I'm starting to love their relationship, I mean I always have, but I'm just hoping Im having correct feelings.

My SO, when unemployed, helped with my son practically everyday.  Between work and school, it was every single day.  MY son has a dad, but he's not very responsible, but is a good dad, but that being said, he misses out on precious time just because he has to work day and night to pay bills and doesn't help pay for child care or extra curricular activities.

Then I had a spine surgery.  My SO took care of me and my son.  I needed help with everything aside from eating.  But anything mobile, even sitting to piss and take a shower, I needed assistance.  On top of that he took care of my son.  Would take him to friends houses and to the park, to his jiu jitsu practice, basketball, etc.

So anyway, they didn't see each other for 2 weeks, SO started working again and I went back to work FT.  So eventually my SO took my son to the mall, and SO comes back and says, (sons name) is like the little brother I never had.  ANd I was like, so you're banging your little bro's mom, jokingly.  ANd he said, well, he's not my son, so thats the only way I can describe how I feel about him.

He really gets happy when people assume that its his son, he loves when other dads come up to him to talk about kids with him.  His friends invite my son over with him to play with their neices and nephews.

IDK  I just hope I'm doing good here.  I have never had a man in my sons life other than his father.

He came into my sons life at 3, my son is now 5.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)