Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop sharing your #fatkinis

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies
1 mom liked this
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I think there were a lot of chubby chasers with boners at the beach.

More power to them. Most of them wear them well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:30 PM
6 moms liked this
No just no. I don't understand the "I'm proud to be obese" thing. Healthy is sexy. And if you don't have a medical condition that has caused NOT caused by your obesity you should be ashamed and should work toward a better you not flaunt it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:30 PM
2 moms liked this

If I have to see men hanging it all out, why can't women?  I guess for me their is no difference.  Most of those women in their swim suits fitted them perfectly  Good for them.  I have to say I have a pretty good body and I am still uncertain being in a bikini but I do.  I think for me they have the confidence  pull them off more than anything.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:33 PM
This isn't twitter...
panther79
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

but i want everyone to admire my fatrolls and jiggly ass. 

TheSilence
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:33 PM
4 moms liked this
If they are comfortable then good for them! I think anyone can wear anything as long as they are comfortable.
katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:34 PM
4 moms liked this
So if I have a health problem I should be allowed to flaunt it? Since most health issues are not apparent just by looking at someone this makes no sense. How about we start minding our own and let people dress how they feel comfortable? Who is it really hurting?

Quoting Anonymous: No just no. I don't understand the "I'm proud to be obese" thing. Healthy is sexy. And if you don't have a medical condition that has caused NOT caused by your obesity you should be ashamed and should work toward a better you not flaunt it.
hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:35 PM
2 moms liked this
I think they look beautiful! And their confidence in themselves,makes them even more beautiful :)
KylesWifey
by Go HAWKS!!!! on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:37 PM
I think its awesome that they are confident in thenselves and if someone doesn't like it then they can turn their damn heads the other way!!
tattedmommy730
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:37 PM
So only obese women are real women?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)