Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how did I do?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:50 PM
  • 4 Replies
I'm so new to coupining but decided to give it a go. I went to payless this weekend it was no sales tax in Texas. And I found a coupon. So I bough two pairs of shoes the first was 32.99 on sale for 19.99. The second. Was 29.99 on sale also for 19.99 no sales tax made them each 19.99 I had. 15%off coupon. Brought my total to 33.98. I saved 29.99 I.know not too spectacular for you pros but I think I did well. Any tips? Im unable to.commit to coupining full. Time but want to save money when I can on things I need. So how did do for a first timer?
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

You did great.

JrsMommy07
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Quoting PogoPalOj:

You did great.

thanks I was hoping for better but not everyone can be like those of xtreme coupon people sigh
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:54 PM

I'm not a couponer, but sounds good to me. I dont have the patience to sit around and look for coupons and sales. I try to hit the ones I do see, but I miss a lot of them. I did get lucky and found a buy 1 get 1 for $1 sale on kids shoes a couple weeks ago.

PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:24 PM

Try going to http://www.krazycouponlady.com/  that can help you get started and understand more about it.  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)