• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My teenage son got a girl pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

MY son is  16 year's old and he said 2 weeks ago I'm going to a friend's house so he left I sat down on the couch  that next week I get a phone call from his girlfriend I didn't know about. Tell me she is pregnant with his kid and her mom kicked her out of the house. What do I do. Should I let her in my house she seems like a good person once you get to know her. But my son came home when she was here and he realized that something was wrong the he looked in the living room and saw her she started crying he walked out the doors he has not been home for 48 hours. I told her she can stay here tonight but her family won't have nothing to do with her  so what do I do some advice please.. she's in the room right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama232011
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:14 PM
What does your son want
mammabear87
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:16 PM

I wonder if purrrr will be on here soon. btw I love you

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:16 PM
I would not be taking in a pregnant 16 yr old. She isn't your responsibility.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Make your son be responsible about it.
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:16 PM
I wouldn't let teens play house in my home, but that's me. I guess she's planning on keeping it?
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:17 PM

I would demand my 16 year old minor son come home so they can discuss where to go from here. 

crazymomof281
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Wow I don't know.
Bigmetalchicken
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Tell her that you will do what you can to help her, but until you have a DNA test done, I would not get too attached. That said, if your son admits to having sex with her, If he was my child, until that DNA test clears his name, his life would be over. School and work. That is it. He would be saving every dime he made working to fund this kid if it is his, not to mention selling any 'fun' stuff like video games and such. At the very least, it should scare him straight from putting himself in that position again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Call the cops on her parents and let them take care of it. I won't take in strays especially ones you don't know and have no proof it's your sons baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:18 PM

She said she doesn't want it she doesn't know what she's doing.

Quoting BrutalTruth: I wouldn't let teens play house in my home, but that's me. I guess she's planning on keeping it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)