Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hauntings and or Ghosts

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:44 PM
  • 20 Replies

My husband and I are thinking about buying a house but are concerned with the property having any bad vibes or "unexpected" guests. I am a true believer in the supernatural, my husband isn't but to make me feel better he has agreed to let me bring a medium with us to any house showing we want to go see. I have small children and I would hate to buy and live in a house that my children and I are unhappy in so Idk does this make me crazy?

* Also if anyone has any stories to share please feel welcomed to do so, this can be a sharing and learning experience 

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Texasladybug84
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:45 PM
My hubby's a medium
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
If there is nothing extremely negative you can do a smudging and cleanse and bless the house prior to moving in.

We are looking at a new home and would have to do the same
inspain
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Seriously?  I never understand how people buy into such absolute nonsense.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM
I the anon from roght above. We are looking into possibly renting a bigger place. The people who just moved out were yellers and arguments galore. So we will not only be smudging if we go woth the house but I will ask the priest a t the catholic church for some anointing oil. I'll annoint all doors and windows and light a white candle in each room
mommy1234242
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't like it then don't do it. But I'm guessing you don't believe in any of that stuff so thanks anyway

Quoting inspain:

Seriously?  I never understand how people buy into such absolute nonsense.

tinykitty
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Doesn't make you crazy at all. I don't know if you're in the U.S, but some states actually have laws that hauntings have to be disclosed.

mommy1234242
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I live in the U.S, Los Angeles actually and if that is true then MAN that would really be great

Quoting tinykitty: Doesn't make you crazy at all. I don't know if you're in the U.S, but some states actually have laws that hauntings have to be disclosed.

xXBonneMamanXx
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a spirit with me all the time. My twin sister Charlotte was killed in a car wreck in 1998, right before we turned four. Since then, I've heard laughing, toys have been moved, and she followed me out of my mother's home. She is attached to me. Once, when I was sleeping on my couch, I felt the weight of someone crawling on top of me and snuggling into my chest. I opened my eyes and there was nothing there but I still felt the weight. When my hair was longer, I'd feel something playing with it while I watched TV. 

Charlotte was a very happy little girl, very social and loved to play. When my cousin came to my house when she was four, she played with Charlotte's spirit, even called her Lottie like I used to. I hope my children one day see her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:04 PM
This makes my heart hurt. I was real good friends with two twins Natisha and Natasha growing up. On her 16th birthday Natisha was killed. Her sister is st the cemetery weekly still

Quoting xXBonneMamanXx:

I have a spirit with me all the time. My twin sister Charlotte was killed in a car wreck in 1998, right before we turned four. Since then, I've heard laughing, toys have been moved, and she followed me out of my mother's home. She is attached to me. Once, when I was sleeping on my couch, I felt the weight of someone crawling on top of me and snuggling into my chest. I opened my eyes and there was nothing there but I still felt the weight. When my hair was longer, I'd feel something playing with it while I watched TV. 

Charlotte was a very happy little girl, very social and loved to play. When my cousin came to my house when she was four, she played with Charlotte's spirit, even called her Lottie like I used to. I hope my children one day see her.

AvantGardener
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:05 PM

I don't think it makes you crazy. I wouldn't live in a house that had uninvited guests. I'm far too sensitive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)