Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stolen from other group: The moment I became mom...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
The day my stepson's little arms wrapped around my neck and he sobbed until he slept. Exhausted. Sick. Feverish. And scared. It was in MY arms that he felt safest.

And I knew from then that the love he felt for me and I for him was deeper and more profound than ANY other I'd ever felt.

I was a mom that day, almost 5 years before I ever gave birth.

----/-----/------/--------

When did YOU become a mom?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HAHuskey
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:02 PM
When I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time. I started caring for her and providing her every need since I discovered she was planning her debut.
krsp32
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:02 PM
9/17/11 when they placed my gorgeous daughter in my arms and she immediately made the kissy suck face and all I could do was melt.
Missdameanor
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Can you explain why people feel the need to steal anothers post? Just curious...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Aww! :)

Quoting krsp32: 9/17/11 when they placed my gorgeous daughter in my arms and she immediately made the kissy suck face and all I could do was melt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:03 PM
When I realized that I can no longer go to the bathroom by myself. I would take my son with me everywhere because I didn't want to leave him out of my sight . 15 years later if I'm in the bathroom more than 2 min. Both of my kids bang on my door wondering where I am. Sigh I really miss my privacy :)
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Mobile Photo

DinoBug5959
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:05 PM

When I found out what gender DD was. It didn't feel real to me until that moment. That's when she got her name and everything! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Oh man I know the feeling!

Quoting Anonymous: When I realized that I can no longer go to the bathroom by myself. I would take my son with me everywhere because I didn't want to leave him out of my sight . 15 years later if I'm in the bathroom more than 2 min. Both of my kids bang on my door wondering where I am. Sigh I really miss my privacy :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:06 PM
That's when the baby was real to me!

Quoting DinoBug5959:

When I found out what gender DD was. It didn't feel real to me until that moment. That's when she got her name and everything! 

postal_mom
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I felt like a mother the moment the doctor said, "It's a boy!".  But I didn't feel like a Mommy until the first time ds grabbed my finger with his tiny little hands and fell asleep next to my heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)