Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should i do? *excuse typos*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I get terrible migraines weekly (nothing seems to help. Not related to anything i eat drink smell etc, completely random.) And im getting a good one now. My vision is getting spotty, i cant stand any smells, my head is pounding. Typical for me.

Ive gotten them since i was 7. MRIs have been done, ct scans, sleep studys etc. Nothing abnormal.

Well onto the real post- last night dhs phone started acting up. He dis a reset and they saos if that didnt help come to the store.

Hes an hr away to the east. He wants to come get me and kids, drive an hr south or north and hope they can fix it, and grab dinner.

I said "can you take ds3 and i will keep dd7 and i can nap? It will break w a nap i just cant w ds."
He starts screaming at me that im selfish because i was out yesterday getting groceries alone. .... o.o so thrilling.

So.... should i go? Or insist that he take ds.

If i go i will end up puking being miserable and the migrane will last into tomorrow.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Do what you need to do to save your sanity.

Your DH sounds like a peach.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Make him take the kids and you stay home and nap. You are not feeling well and he needs to step up and help out until you do.

Missdameanor
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Let him come home and take the kids with him. You stay there and rest.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Hes pissy cause his phone isnt working. Which i understand, but when my phone wouldnt work and i asked him to help he ignored me and said to deal w it myself.

Quoting ame85: Do what you need to do to save your sanity.

Your DH sounds like a peach.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Any other day i would go but todsy i CANT. I have the kids all day so its not like ive sat here okaying games.

Quoting Missdameanor: Let him come home and take the kids with him. You stay there and rest.
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:16 PM

so glad my husband isn't such a douche that he would insist I drag my sick ass to a phone store.  can't he go by himself after you get a nap? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Idk when he will be home now. Its an hr there. I have to see when they are open till.

He cant go alone cause hes a jackass

Quoting ff-princess:

so glad my husband isn't such a douche that he would insist I drag my sick ass to a phone store.  can't he go by himself after you get a nap? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:21 PM
They are open till 6. He would beed to be home in 9 minutes to make it in time.

Quoting ff-princess:

AJsMom81507
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:20 PM

if your migrane was that bad you wouldnt be on CM.

when i get migranes i cant stand the TV, computer or anything related to electronics.

so i say suck it up take some motrin and go, it cant be that bad, if you are here responding and typing and reading

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Lmfao. Ok princess. SO this stabbing pain in my head and the spots in my vision must not be a migraine.

As a person who has a low level headache daily, as do my brother, father and grandfather, i have learned what to do. I have my screen as low as it goes plus a filter to dim it.

Motion and smells get me, not sound and light.
If i stopped for every headache i got i would never move again.

I have 3 200 count excedrin bottles in my house, one in each of the 4 cars i travel in frequently (mine, mothers and 2 friends) and one in my room PLUS narcotics.

Motrin doesnt work, naprox, ibprophen and asprin and tylenol, etc dont work.

Quoting AJsMom81507:

if your migrane was that bad you wouldnt be on CM.

when i get migranes i cant stand the TV, computer or anything related to electronics.

so i say suck it up take some motrin and go, it cant be that bad, if you are here responding and typing and reading

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)