Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

here is to hope!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

18 months ago Dh lost his job ( he worked there 13 years) and we had to foreclose on our house. He found an ok job that he hates. It does not pay as much as his last job. So as of last week he has gotten a job offer not sure about the pay yet. but we know it can't be less then what he is making now. We both know that he will be happy with this new job. We both really want another baby we have two DD1 is 6 and DD2 is 4. and this job will make it where we can have another baby. My father who is a truck driver ( he is home every 4-5 months) is also wanting to buy the house I had my teen years in from his mother. And wants me and my family to move in it. He already lives with us when he is home and everthing is always great. he loves my Dh like a son. And Dh loves him like another father. So here is to hoping everything works out.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ttriddick
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Sounds like things may be looking up after a rough period. Good luck!!
HayKay0810
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! It has been hard but we have made it ok. My Dh had been very hard on himself when he lost his job. He wanted me to leave him and find someone "better". I told him i was in it for better or worse.

Quoting ttriddick: Sounds like things may be looking up after a rough period. Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)