• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies what would you do...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

I was talking to my husband about an issue i have with him.. WHile i was talking he put his headphones on and turned up his music... What would you do? 

*my husband compares me with other women and he does the same with our son (with other kids)' Example: Dont put that in your mouth, jon doesnt do that and he is the same age as you. 

Example with me: Other women are dont need help waking up in the middle of the night (memeber this is just an example). 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the_dude
by abides on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:59 PM
4 moms liked this

i'd use scissors cut the headphone cord, and continue the discussion...

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Kick him in the nuts, it sounds like he deserves it.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:02 PM
I would walk away and plot revenge. Just kidding. I have learned to not play into negative behavior. I would leave him alone to calm down and make sure to bring it up later. I'm pretty laid back tho...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Depends on what was happening during the conversation. If I was being bitchy and he tuned out...well, fair enough. I tune him out sometimes (though not quite so blatantly, but I could see me doing it if he just wouldn't shut up about something)

I don't understand the last part of your post. You need help waking up in the middle of the night? That's weird. I wouldn't appreciate my husband comparing me to other women, but it sounds like he might be comparing you to normal humans to point out that you are behaving strangely and he has to take on responsibilities that he shouldn't have to.

If my husband was pointing out some super weird behavior by comparing me to other people, then sure, I wouldn't think anything of it (I do that to him sometimes when he's being neurotic about things). It he was saying "other women are skinnier than you" or "other women give blow jobs often" or something like that, then hell yes I'd be offended!

o.O....
by Cara on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Rethink my decision to spend my life with a child.
drowningmama
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:12 PM
Tell him to go marry some other woman he thinks is perfect because I obviously am not!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Do the same to him when he wants no no time. 

AvantGardener
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Flip the fuck out

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:15 PM
He's a dick.
polkaspots
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Wow. That's extremely disrespectful. I would probably start yelling and wondering why I was with someone who treated me like an animal. You don't compare your children or partner to other people to try to make them behave better, that's just rude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)