Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How much do you $PEND on average on hair,makeup,nails,facials ETC each month?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 158 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Nothing I don't want to be a Barbie. Shampoo and conditioner only, cut every 4 months
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Nothing I don't want to be a Barbie. Shampoo and conditioner only, cut every 4 months
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:20 PM

$0 on makeup, facials and nails. 

$10-15 for shampoo/conditioner.

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:20 PM

More than the average on here, I suppose. But my husband and I agree, I work very hard for our family and community, even though I am often in pain. When it comes to showing myself love and care, I earn every dollar that is spent on my upkeep.
That said, I do not get manicures and pedicures to have my nails actually done, I do it because I enjoy how it feels. My nails are left naked. I spend the money on makeup because it is needed to cover my facial scarring. The gym is because I can look at a pastry and gain twn pounds, and if I allowed myself to gain weight, it will make the pain from my illnesses worse, the hot yoga helps me avoid the stiffness associated with my issues, and the massage helpes work out the knots that make my pain all tha more awful. 

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Next to nothing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Every month? Nothing. I get haircuts free exceptaybe once or twice a year. I dye it randomly maybe 2-3 times a year which I do at home. And only buy eyeliner once a year on sale and get 2 for about $10 total. Have a stockpile of shampoo and conditioner. Rarely wear other makeup but have enough to last...forever Lol. Same with nail polish
Mamatobe15
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:21 PM

I get my hair trimmed every couple of months, I rarely get pedicures or manicures, maybe one or two a year. But I do spend money on makeup, I buy Marykay and have to have all of the best lol 

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
$0 average. I'm low maintenance.
LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Very little. :(
JTROX
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:22 PM

$15

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)