Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe I just sent her THAT text message

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
I was sent dh a text that said I love you very much 😗. I then realize that I sent it to my sister. I then texted her and said oops that was for dh. X😳

Have you sent a oops text lately?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Sending I love you very much to your sister really isn't bad....
LyTe684
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:25 PM
No. Not lately. Lol. It happens though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:25 PM

It could have been worse.

My husband and once just hired a new employee and he got a text from the new employee saying something like "I got my official offer! Yay!!!" and it was meant for his wife.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Yeah it is especially when we not close and have never said that to each other

Quoting Anonymous: Sending I love you very much to your sister really isn't bad....
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM
That doesn't seem all that bad either. At least he knows the employee is excited about the job!

Quoting Anonymous:

It could have been worse.

My husband and once just hired a new employee and he got a text from the new employee saying something like "I got my official offer! Yay!!!" and it was meant for his wife.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
This lol. Unless yall are on the outs and she would start a fight over it??

Anyways, i haven't recently, but my ex sent me a text meant for his fiancé at the time that said "good night snuggle fuck, give the girls a hug for me."
That was... interesting...

Quoting Anonymous: Sending I love you very much to your sister really isn't bad....
jen291985
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM

I would have just left it but then again, I do love my sister very much so it wouldn't be a big deal. 

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM
My ex accidentally sent a text to my parents house phone. Some landlines will read a text out loud.... luckily there wasn't anything in it I wouldn't want them to hear XD
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM

My husband got a text from a co worker once asking for a blow job!! LOLOLOL I laughed for DAYS!! 

ncbirdie
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:28 PM

As the first one said, sending "I love you very much" to your sister isn't a big deal.  I wouldn't have even bothered with trying to correct it.  Granted, if it were MY sister, she would probably assume it was meant for someone else and I likely wouldn't hear a response from her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)