• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MyPay help >.<

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

Last night I noticed the address is wrong on DH's LES. I just got on to try and change it and cant find anywhere to change it!!  Anyone know?? DH has no idea he says he'll check it out this week when he has time... but knowing him he'll get super busy and won't get a chance or wont remember about it lol Especially since he has to take Wednesday off 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:35 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Anyone?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Call hr that happened to my husband they had the wrong zip code they fixed it right away
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Hr?
They have the complete wrong address... Heck it isn't even a dang address its just a bunch of random letters for the street name then nothing....

Quoting Anonymous: Call hr that happened to my husband they had the wrong zip code they fixed it right away
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:43 PM
Is he civilian or military?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:46 PM
No clue how to help. I don't have dh's info for my pay so I have only seen his les a handful of times.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:56 PM
I'm sorry I misunderstood. My husbands company uses something called my pay or something similar and on his first paycheck they had his address wrong and he just had to contact human resources but I see that you are talking about the military.

Quoting Anonymous: Hr?
They have the complete wrong address... Heck it isn't even a dang address its just a bunch of random letters for the street name then nothing....

Quoting Anonymous: Call hr that happened to my husband they had the wrong zip code they fixed it right away
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Military

Quoting KendallsMommee: Is he civilian or military?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:08 PM
I'm the one who always checks it. Dh is horrible with money and I handle all finances >.<

Quoting MrsDavidB25: No clue how to help. I don't have dh's info for my pay so I have only seen his les a handful of times.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:47 PM
He has to go to his finance office with his ID and probably a copy of his orders and have them change it.

It can't be done online.

Quoting Anonymous: Military

Quoting KendallsMommee: Is he civilian or military?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)