• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my Bil is a grade A a*****

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:33 PM
  • 11 Replies
We are at his house to baby sit their 6 kids, my oldest DD was with my baby sister (19) and her bf. DH told Bil that my sister would be dropping by to bring my dd , and that her BF was with her. Well my sister comes to the door with Dd and they all come in. Bil starts getting puffed up like and idiot saying who the fuck let them in my house, Dh told him that he already told them they were coming. Bil reply's ya but I didn't say they could come in. My poor little Sister about pissed her pants and I was so offended and embarrassed. Bil has met them a billion times before but because HE didn't invite them he doesn't want them in his house.They just came in to tell me about their day and give me my kid, not even stay 5 min. He is a dumb ass and I wonder why I married. Into this freaking family, my in laws are awful. DH is the only one in his family with any sense and the only one who is not a "chicano gangster." I wish I could divorce my inlaws and keep my DH....
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashtie
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:33 PM

BUMP!

ashtie
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:34 PM

BUMP!

ashtie
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:39 PM

BUMP!

GhettoKoolAide
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:41 PM
2 moms liked this
I would've told him to shut his cock sucker if he wanted free baby sitting again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Quit having anything to do with them if you don't like the way they are.  It's pretty simple really.

ashtie
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Quit having anything to do with them if you don't like the way they are.  It's pretty simple really.

no anonymous, its not that simple. I put a rift in my marriage if I write them off.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Why was he even there if your there to babysit his 6 kids? What a dick!!! He wasn't by chance just joking around was he?
zoegirlsmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

That's the last time I would baby sit.

ashtie
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Quoting Anonymous: Why was he even there if your there to babysit his 6 kids? What a dick!!! He wasn't by chance just joking around was he?
they hadn't left yet, and no he was not joking he was slamming Shit around and cussing acting a damn fool..
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Your DH is the only one with any sense? I don't think so since it seems ok with him to have his child around the crazies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)