Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It kills me to hear how common this is .. (rape mentioned)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I cannot believe how many people have been raped by a man, with their mothers help.. My heart goes out to every single person who has been through that. I can't imagine the emotional/physical pain that was/is felt from that.. I really don't understand how a mother could ever hurt and betray her child in such an awful way. Just remember that all of you are amazing people who didn't deserve any of that. You're so much more than what they made you feel like. I hope you're all living wonderful and happy lives today.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
billysangel
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:35 PM
It is sad. Especially when the parent is involved. Parents are suppose to be the ones we as children can trust the most.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Right a parent is someone a child puts all their trust in to love and protect them, then for a parent to do such a thing.. You would think it would make it hard to trust anyone after that.

Quoting billysangel: It is sad. Especially when the parent is involved. Parents are suppose to be the ones we as children can trust the most.
billysangel
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Unfortunately it happens to so many kids that aren't reported either. I am a nurse who has seen way too much violence and pain from the parents. 

Quoting Anonymous: Right a parent is someone a child puts all their trust in to love and protect them, then for a parent to do such a thing.. You would think it would make it hard to trust anyone after that.
Quoting billysangel: It is sad. Especially when the parent is involved. Parents are suppose to be the ones we as children can trust the most.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)