Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What earns you the title:

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM
  • 11 Replies
Popcorn chicken and French fries just earned me the "best mom ever" award! If only it were always this easy.....
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Ha! That's cute :)
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:39 PM
2 moms liked this
I usually get that when I bake.
beco8627
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
"I feel like a terrible mom when I allow you to sit there for hours playing Minecraft."
"No, you're the best mommy ever when you let us play video games"
=/
oliveoyl214
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

If I make citrus salmon & asparagus my dd will be sweet as pie.......until she cleans the plate! lol

ncbirdie
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Sometimes, it's as simple as a hug and a kiss.  Other times, there's quite a bit of work involved in it.  And, of course, sometimes it is just as simple to earn the "worst mother ever" coupled with "I don't love you" (you know, like saying it's time to turn off the tv).

kylenkodysmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. There are a few things I cook that makes the boys say that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joie35
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I let dd14 dye her hair whatever color she wants to (its currently blue) and when we went school shopping I spent 100$ on band merch at Hot Topic for her. Yes. She thinks I am the best mom ever.
beco8627
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Lol. My 4 yr old has been on a "I'm mad at you," kick. Every morning he asks "do I have to change my underwear?" I tell him yes then he says, "I'm mad at you!" 5 min later he comes out of his bedroom and I ask "did you change your underwear?" He says yes then I ask "Are you still mad at me?" He goes "Nope," and goes on his merry way....now granted that's only one example. He claims he's mad at me pretty much all day long.

Quoting ncbirdie:

Sometimes, it's as simple as a hug and a kiss.  Other times, there's quite a bit of work involved in it.  And, of course, sometimes it is just as simple to earn the "worst mother ever" coupled with "I don't love you" (you know, like saying it's time to turn off the tv).

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a lazy sick day and I heated up frozen fish sticks and French fries. One son is devouring them like he's never eaten before and the other is crying because he got a fish stick on his fork instead of broccoli. I think he's had one bite in fifteen minutes.
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Tonight's dinner.  Chicken alfredo.  They're not crazy about the broccoli I add into the meal, ,but it's the necessary evil in order to get the alfredo.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)