Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frustrated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Im getting to the end of my rope. J is always telling ppl he wants more time with our baby and wants to do more with him. Well, i try and do that for him and he doesnt want it. Ive asked him before numerous times to help with bathing him, feeding, cleaning, and watching him in general and he refuses. He told me earlier it was my responsibility, not his. But he takes credit for all the parenting ive done and im shunned like i dont do anything for the baby. This happened to you? What should i do?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
XxMandazX
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:05 PM
So he wants to look good to everyone while being a dick at home... not good..
Missdameanor
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Kick him in the nads, hand him the baby and go out with the girls =)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Pretty much.

Quoting XxMandazX: So he wants to look good to everyone while being a dick at home... not good..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:10 PM
If I do that, he will leave with the baby and keep him from me, as he's done before. He's on his bc, so nothing I can do. I have no family to watch him either. It's like he gets an off day from his job, but I don't.

Quoting Missdameanor: Kick him in the nads, hand him the baby and go out with the girls =)
XxMandazX
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM
What happened last time? How old are both of you? How long have you guys been a couple?

Quoting Anonymous: If I do that, he will leave with the baby and keep him from me, as he's done before. He's on his bc, so nothing I can do. I have no family to watch him either. It's like he gets an off day from his job, but I don't.

Quoting Missdameanor: Kick him in the nads, hand him the baby and go out with the girls =)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:18 PM
We are both 27, been together over 2 years as a couple, were friends for a year before getting together.
He has taken the baby (8 weeks old at the time) away from me bc we had an argument and his family helped keep the baby away from me. He was gone a week before I got my baby back. In the meantime, police said nothing could be done bc he was on the bc.

Quoting XxMandazX: What happened last time? How old are both of you? How long have you guys been a couple?

Quoting Anonymous: If I do that, he will leave with the baby and keep him from me, as he's done before. He's on his bc, so nothing I can do. I have no family to watch him either. It's like he gets an off day from his job, but I don't.

kadcas
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:43 PM
WTF! Why are you with this guy, that is abusive.

Quoting Anonymous: We are both 27, been together over 2 years as a couple, were friends for a year before getting together.
He has taken the baby (8 weeks old at the time) away from me bc we had an argument and his family helped keep the baby away from me. He was gone a week before I got my baby back. In the meantime, police said nothing could be done bc he was on the bc.

Quoting XxMandazX: What happened last time? How old are both of you? How long have you guys been a couple?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)