Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What can he do ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Haven't spoken to this guy since I was 12 weeks. He's fucking psycho and I don't want him around me or the baby (he's abusive as shit)
Say someone tells him I'm no longer pregnant.. What can he do ? Can he like file with the court for proof ?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jamamama00
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:48 PM
He could file for paternity when the baby is born. Why not just stop talking to him and wait for him to find you? Or better yet not have a child with a guy who is crazy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:51 PM
I haven't spoken to him since I was 12 weeks... I'm 28 weeks now. Trying the best I can to not have him find me. I've been told a few times I shouldn't have kept it after finding out he was abusive psycho nut job... Yeah I understand that. Which is why I'm trying my damnedest to keep him away.

Quoting jamamama00: He could file for paternity when the baby is born. Why not just stop talking to him and wait for him to find you? Or better yet not have a child with a guy who is crazy?
seximami111
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Move and never return, cut all ties with anyone he knows.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
That's my plan Stan! Luckily we have no mutual friends. Anyone I'm close to has blocked him and his family... From what I can tell I've hidden myself pretty well on the internet. Here's hoping.

Quoting seximami111:

Move and never return, cut all ties with anyone he knows.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN