• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to propose

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

To DH that we do marital counseling or call it quits. I am just done with him. Hanging out with his friends has become more important than his family. Him and I are almost always arguing these days. He acts like I ask for too much out of him yet I don't ask him to cook or clean or mow the lawn or fix the car. I don't even ask him to work because I would be MORE than happy to go back to work while he is a SAHD but he is incapable of that and has already proven it. There are about a million things we argue about but I am really not going to sit here and list them off. I am just tired of arguing and trying to get DH to be a father to our child when he, obviously, doesn't want to be a good father to him. And I am not over reacting. His friends see him 50% of the time and LO and I see him the other 50% of the time and it isn't like he is getting drunk or anything. He is going over there and they all game together. Do things like dungeons and dragons or WOW and just stuff like that and it would be ok if it was less often but it isn't and he has said he would reduce his time there but after he said that he increased the amount he has been going there. I haven't said anything until today just because him and LO were actually having fun and playing like a father and son should while I was doing prep for supper (just while I wasn't busy to have it ready) and DH just suddenly grabbed his laptop and started heading out and I was like WTF?! and he left and LO, like right after DH left, picked up the ball they were playing with and started running around the house calling for daddy and he started crying when I told him daddy left (he did say bye to LO but he wasn't paying that close attention) and I just cannot keep doing this. I cannot keep watching DH break LO's heart like this.

WWYD if you were going through the same stuff?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:10 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:10 PM

frustrated

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:11 PM

shrugging

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)