Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby skin products

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I am looking to buy a more natural shampoo/body wash and lotion for my 3 week old. I've looked into arbonne abc products and California baby. Have any of you tried one of those or have any recommendations?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jsmommy1984
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:26 PM
J.r. watkins is 100% organic. I have the wash and it lotion they have a whole baby line. But i cant use it because I have to use aveeno oatmeal for eczema.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Thank you, I'll look into it!

Quoting jsmommy1984: J.r. watkins is 100% organic. I have the wash and it lotion they have a whole baby line. But i cant use it because I have to use aveeno oatmeal for eczema.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Bump
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:42 PM
I suggest checking out some wahm soaps. If baby has eczema or something which is promoting you to look, all you have to do is read the ingredients of chemical garbage like aveeno to know it's not good for sensitive skin. I wash him with cetaphil soap and we use argan oil to moisturize.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Thanks! He doesn't have eczema I just want to avoid all the chemicals on his baby skin :)

Quoting incogNinja: I suggest checking out some wahm soaps. If baby has eczema or something which is promoting you to look, all you have to do is read the ingredients of chemical garbage like aveeno to know it's not good for sensitive skin. I wash him with cetaphil soap and we use argan oil to moisturize.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Bump
polkaspots
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:04 PM
I like California baby. I also use dr. Bronner's.
Dd has psoriasis and we use Burt's bees baby stuff on her. Coconut oil on her troubled areas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Do you like California baby or Burt's bees better?

Quoting polkaspots: I like California baby. I also use dr. Bronner's.
Dd has psoriasis and we use Burt's bees baby stuff on her. Coconut oil on her troubled areas.
Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:46 PM
I got my sister-in-law a California Baby set because she was looking for something natural for her baby's skin and hair and she loves it. She prefers it over Burt's Bees. My sisters also use coconut oil as a moisturizer for their babies instead of lotion or baby oil.
Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Oh and the same sister also loves Arbonne's natural products as well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)