Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Those with more than one screen name.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

Have you ever done anything to throw people off about who you are? Did someone guess it was you so you staged a fake fight between your accounts or something? I got to wondering how many people go to far lengths to protect themselves on here. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the.B.karma
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Never, I'm honest about "who I am" and any previous screen names. I just change alot because I'm bored mostly. When I am worried about security I am just not real open out loud about it but yeah. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:34 PM

From what I understand it's not possible to have 2 SN. They have IP tracers attached to the log in.

Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:35 PM

You can have more than one screen name?

(_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے~ ~ڪے
3 out of 5 smokers die. Apparently the other 2 become immortal.
                           I find those odds acceptable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:36 PM
I deleted my old one. Only one person knows me under my current SN.
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

You can only have one screen name at a time. I always let myself be known when I changed my screen name. It was always a variation of my former screen name. This last time, I got tired of the sn I had for over 4 yrs so I changed it

CrazyAlice
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:13 PM

where's your response?

Quoting CrazyAlice:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:16 PM
I don't use or sign into my previous accounts. This is the only active one. I don't know about all that other junk you mentioned. I'm still me under my name; I'm not trying to hide.
Except for this post; I don't need anonymous harassment from crazies I stopped speaking to on my previous accounts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:17 PM
But you had 2 accounts at once 2 years ago because your photo showed up with the other screen name for 10 seconds. I caught it and you denied it 2 years ago.

Quoting Peace.Love.Pink:

You can only have one screen name at a time. I always let myself be known when I changed my screen name. It was always a variation of my former screen name. This last time, I got tired of the sn I had for over 4 yrs so I changed it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:18 PM
I have 2others I forgot the password so I don't use them.

Quoting Anonymous:

From what I understand it's not possible to have 2 SN. They have IP tracers attached to the log in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)