Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just found out I'm pregnant...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
And I'm not too thrilled at all :( I have 2 kids from my previous marriage and me and SO have been together for a year and we just found out in pregnant. He's excited but I'm not. We live in a small apartment and share a car, plus I'm a SAHM right now, he works but not making that much money. But enough to get by and a little more. I'm dreading 9 months of pregnancy again. UGH, will this feeling subside??
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:47 PM
Bump
Mommy_Natural
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:49 PM
I know it's scary now but it will be ok. I felt like that when I got pregnant with my third. We had just moved and I had just started a new job, it just wasn't ideal timing. He is now 4 months and so ridiculously perfect I can't imagine life without him. It surprised me how much I really love having an infant again. Breathe and relax, it will be ok.
bottlesoup
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:49 PM

I see how it can be shocking if you weren't expecting it, but if you're in a stable relationship I think you'll be excited later on. Finances can always change. 

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:50 PM
You have choices, always remember that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Do you not know what birth control is?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:51 PM
I'm sorry but if you wasn't ready for another child you know how to prevent it. Hope you feel more excited later.
hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:51 PM
I say cherish this precious gift! Alot of us woman would give anything to be in your shoes "carrying a miracle" but we are still waiting...
I understand your concern but everything happens for a reason. Embrace it sweetie
ELKmountain.mom
by Peepers on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Yes it will. I found out in late Jan that we were expecting our 4th (vasectomy was planned for Feb) I was not mentally prepared for anther child. I had closed that part of our lives, I was ready for prek with our youngest and being able to attend school parties with ease and have some me time.

I spent the first 2.5 months crying everytime I thought about baby, the next 2 months dealing but not really wanting to share. It wasn't until we found out gender that I was able to really start to see how she would fit into our family but was still freaking when I thought of up all nights, nursing round the clock, having a baby at this or that event we were attending etc.

I am 34 weeks today and feel much better, I still have my moments of panic, wow another baby and starting over but I am excited or at least know I will be excited once I see her. Thankfully my Husband has been over the moon since the start which was a saving grace but it was still very hard. My first unplanned pregnancy and I never would have thought I could feel the things I did...

Good luck momma, you will get there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Why aren't you working?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:14 PM

Congrats =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)