Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

twins?!?!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:10 PM
  • 27 Replies
My mother and aunt swear im having twins due to my sick nature and extreme exhaustion with this pregnancy. I think they are crazy. I guess we will find out in a month or so! No theres no point to this post.. im bored and exhausted from planning a funeral.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RazzleMySpazz
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:13 PM
I'm sorry for the loss of whoever passed!

Good luck! If it is twins would you be excited or terrified?? Lol
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Meh plenty of people get very sick and only have one lol. Hypermyesis gravidarum or something similar. Just hope you don't need a constant hookup to zofran
TheSilence
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Everyone thought my sil was having twins, and she was. Lol.
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks it was my great grandmotherm she was 99 and had a bad fall last week. Im the least emotional person in the family so I ge to do the stuff everyone else cant do without crying. I dont mind though.

I would be both! Ive always loved the idea of twins! But two newborns would be exhausting lol

Quoting RazzleMySpazz: I'm sorry for the loss of whoever passed!

Good luck! If it is twins would you be excited or terrified?? Lol
LyTe684
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:19 PM
I literally didn't go out at all when I was pregnant with dd. Between the constant vomiting, fatigue and pain.... if it wasn't work, grocery shopping, or doctors visits, I didn't go.

Wait. I visited my parents twice.

ETA: Sorry for your loss.
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:20 PM
My first two I had hyperemesis too. But I difnt live close to here so they never saw that. I have some zofran, I only take it right when I wake up though to keep breakfast down. Once something is down if I keep snacking its usually ok.

Quoting incogNinja: Meh plenty of people get very sick and only have one lol. Hypermyesis gravidarum or something similar. Just hope you don't need a constant hookup to zofran
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:21 PM
I have twins. I was less sick and exhausted while pregnant with them. I also didn't find out it was twins til 20 weeks.
happymama0609
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:21 PM
I was SO sick when pregnant with my twins. My husband figured twins but didn't say anything. When we went for the ultrasound I looked at the screen and said "why is the head over there but the body is on the other side??" She said twins and I almost passed out. Lol. It was a shock for sure
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Ahh. Makes a lot of sense then lol

Quoting kmorales7690: My first two I had hyperemesis too. But I difnt live close to here so they never saw that. I have some zofran, I only take it right when I wake up though to keep breakfast down. Once something is down if I keep snacking its usually ok.

Quoting incogNinja: Meh plenty of people get very sick and only have one lol. Hypermyesis gravidarum or something similar. Just hope you don't need a constant hookup to zofran
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:21 PM

My DH thinks we're having twins because of how dark the line on the pregnancy test was when I took it (it was the day before my expected period), the fact that I'm only 9 weeks and my jeans are already uncomfortably tight (but I haven't gained any real weight), and I've been super tired too. 

I'm sorry for your loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)