Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

His future MIL can go to h-e-double sticks... Because she is racist.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

My brothers future MIL is a complete racist b***h. My mother and I went to her bridal shower and her mom treated ALL of the white people like poo the whole time. Well after we were talking about if we were going to be able to make it to the wedding or not and she came up and got ALL kinds of pissy with us about either going or not going. She says if we don't go she will have wasted money and if we do go she will be wasting money so either way my little brothers family going is a waste of money. I think that is the reason she chose to have it 6 hours away. Most of my family is in bad health. Grandma and great grandma are old and have the shakes really bad and can barely walk or sit in the car for an hour straight anymore and my mother is bed ridden and HAS to have her legs elevated and when she doesn't they become insanely swollen and she is in massive amounts of pain from it..

Well to top off her being like that towards us my brother started talking about the food they would be having and that lead to how he LOVES the mexican food his future MIL makes (I mean she is 100% hispanic so, of course, she is going to make awesome mexican food..) and my mom was talking about how her mother (who was half hispanic) loved making mexican food but denied her hispanic heritage and was one of the most racist people you would ever meet against her own race. Well then brothers future MIL goes off saying NO REAL mexican would EVER deny their race or heritage and that there is no way in h*ll we had ANY hispanic in us because we are white. I was taken a-back.. Like, sorry b***h, WTF did your b***h ass just say?! You are REALLY going to try to sit here and say my hispanic ancestors were not hispanic and they must have been lying about their race and if they were not lying we were DEFINITELY lying.. JUST OMG. She is the BIGGEST b***h I have EVER met. Then my little brother was trying to invite my mother and I to stay because they were going to go have BBQ (him and his future family) and this woman threw a FIT saying OH IF WE ARE GOING TO INVITE THEM WE JUST SHOULDN'T DO IT BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE SOOOOO LONG. And I asked how that makes any sense at all. Then she starts going on about how my brother hasn't started the BBQ yet and he should go get it started RIGHT NOW because if he doesn't everything will be ruined and there is no point in having supper. It is just ridiculous.

I used to have pity on this woman because her DH ran around on her but now I am like.. Well I see why he did what he did.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Misery needs company...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:34 PM

I guess. Her daughter is materialistic but she is not hateful like that which I am glad about.

Quoting Anonymous:

Misery needs company...

TCain0001
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:35 PM

That bitch would be shitting her teeth out of her ass for those comments, because I'd punch her so hard in the face she'd swallow them!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:37 PM

sidesplittinglaughter Oh.. If it was legal. She pissed me off pretty good and mom was fuming too but she wasn't worth my time.

Quoting TCain0001:

That bitch would be shitting her teeth out of her ass for those comments, because I'd punch her so hard in the face she'd swallow them!

Missdameanor
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Your last sentence is very telling. She was rude to you, so now you see why her husband broke their marriage vows? REALLY??? That's just all kinds of fucked up right there, my friend =(
LyTe684
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Way too much drama. Someone needs to put her in her place ASAP.
TCain0001
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:39 PM

LOL........ok, so how about slipping arsenic in her food the next time she's not looking?  I mean, hell, unfortunately, as much of a witch as she is, a bucket of water won't melt her!

Quoting Anonymous:

sidesplittinglaughter Oh.. If it was legal. She pissed me off pretty good and mom was fuming too but she wasn't worth my time.

Quoting TCain0001:

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:40 PM

That should give your brother a pretty good glimpse into his future. Why didn't he run away screaming?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Yes. If you were married to someone that hateful would you REALLY want to come home to them? I admit that I would never cheat, I would divorce. But they are catholic so cheating is a lot more common than divorce.

Quoting Missdameanor: Your last sentence is very telling. She was rude to you, so now you see why her husband broke their marriage vows? REALLY??? That's just all kinds of fucked up right there, my friend =(

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:42 PM

How did your mother go if she is bedridden? Did you know that this woman was like this before you went? Luckily you wont have to have much to do with her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)