• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope I don't regret this

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:57 PM
  • 4 Replies
I gave my mom permission to get my 8 year olds hair cut. He is growing it out but it needs trimmed. She wants him to have a traditional boy cut. I have told her to let him pick and to not pressure him to get it short. I am trusting her. She has been good about following the rules lately. I hope she listens. I have to use my sister as a babysitter this week so he has to be ok going up there. But if he comes home crying over his hair, I don't know what I will do.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Uh oh :( you say "lately"? I hope she sticks to your rules.
ANewMe0812
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
If that happens just remind him that hair grows back and then you'll know you can't trust her with things like this anymore.
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Yeah. She has progressively gotten better about things, especially about him. But I am always "waiting for the other shoe to drop" with her.

Quoting EntrepeneurMom: Uh oh :( you say "lately"? I hope she sticks to your rules.
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I know exactly what you mean -_-

Quoting purpleducky: Yeah. She has progressively gotten better about things, especially about him. But I am always "waiting for the other shoe to drop" with her.

Quoting EntrepeneurMom: Uh oh :( you say "lately"? I hope she sticks to your rules.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)