• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things I do as a SAHM. Picture! What creative things do you do with your babies?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:49 PM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Always looking to find fun ways to play and teach this little on things. We played around with edible finger paint today and had a blast. You guys do anything fun and creative to keep the little ones entertained?
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Edible finger paint?!! Where do you get that?
siergomez
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:03 PM
That's an amazing idea, if mine would stop running for three minutes I'd try it.

We run in circles all day, his attention span is too short for a lot of things right now....
mybumblebe
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:04 PM
I made it. Looked up on google. This is just 3/4 cup flour 1 tbs sugar and 2 cups water over medium heat to thicken. Then played with food coloring. You can also just do different foods and liquify them (blueberries, strawberries, broccoli) I also saw a cool idea with yogurt and spices (like fennel for example)

Quoting Anonymous: Edible finger paint?!! Where do you get that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Awesome. Thank you. :)

Quoting mybumblebe: I made it. Looked up on google. This is just 3/4 cup flour 1 tbs sugar and 2 cups water over medium heat to thicken. Then played with food coloring. You can also just do different foods and liquify them (blueberries, strawberries, broccoli) I also saw a cool idea with yogurt and spices (like fennel for example)

the.B.karma
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Cute! And those colors!!!

mybumblebe
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Lol she's not walking yet otherwise I probably wouldn't for the sake of getting it everywhere after she takes off! She is starting to hate sitting down though always wants to stand and cruise

Quoting siergomez: That's an amazing idea, if mine would stop running for three minutes I'd try it.

We run in circles all day, his attention span is too short for a lot of things right now....
mybumblebe
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:17 PM
It all turned brown :)

Quoting the.B.karma:

Cute! And those colors!!!

mybumblebe
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Have fun!

Quoting Anonymous: Awesome. Thank you. :)

Quoting mybumblebe: I made it. Looked up on google. This is just 3/4 cup flour 1 tbs sugar and 2 cups water over medium heat to thicken. Then played with food coloring. You can also just do different foods and liquify them (blueberries, strawberries, broccoli) I also saw a cool idea with yogurt and spices (like fennel for example)

Nolie.
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I put them to work ;) and we make prince and princess crowns.
SciFiMama91
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Mobile Photo

We mostly color and go to activities now that he is 6.

We did home school for preschool and his sensory table was his favorite.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)