Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know the truth about gays and liberals?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

liberals are taking over America and Americans are pretty ignorant about it. Look at the Muslim we have in office. Before Obama is out of office he's planning to in act Sharia law. All you libtards fighting for abortion right are going to be really sorry when not only Obama force abortions on all of you but he's gonna make you cover your hair too!   People don't realize it but Obama and his secret military are time travelers, they can travel between now and the great civil war that's coming, beware or you will not survive! 

But don't worry i'm going to share with you information you need to survive the second civil war.

1. beware of liberals, all of them. And avoid liberals at all cost, women that are liberal or hang out with liberals are 25% less likely to marry and 50% less likely to have children!

2. Stock up on canned goods. When the civil war happens, and it's coming be prepared.  You should have two years of food for your family somewhere safe. And don't share with liberals. 

3. Stay away from people with tattoos that are not patriotic or religious. And avoid people with unnatural hair colour or animalistic  markings. 

4. Avoid time travelers. The signs your neighbor might be a time travelers 

1. They wear strange bright colored uniforms 
  2. They are unisexual, you can't tell if they are male or female. 
  3. look for a time traveling device, may or may not be the color blue. 

4. Liberals famously cause homosexuality, keep your prepubescent children as far away from them as possible. It is a proven fact that gays are even contaminating the animal kingdom turning cats and dogs and even whales gay! 

5. Know your bible! Obama is, and it is confirmed by my pastor, the anti-christ. Avoid public schools they are brain washing machines, that's why I homeschool. 

6. Rainbows are evil unless there's been a flood. 

7. Keep your daughters away from emos, goths, punks, liberals, metalheads, ravers, Lady Gaga, Manson, public schools, college, universities, planned parenthoods, birth control doctors, sex educators, nutritionists and fornicators. 

8. Keep your children away from Target and only shop at Walmart, the peoples store. 

9. Beware of Jennifer Love Hewitt, Obama might be the AntiChrist but she's his assistant, is assistant for evil! 

10. There is a new trend you have to watch out for. Jesus licking. The liberals will tell you this isn't true but they have been going around all over the world and licking Jesus statues in private place. Beware for they are discracing the lord. 

11. Move into the country because next year Obama is going to fine everyone that has more than one child. You all think one child rules are just for China, well it's coming USA! What did God say? Be fruiful and mulitplige. Well you can't do that when there are one child only laws. 

12. Have good patriotic values and teach your children the Constitution! And American's true history, teach them all about Jesus' role in founding our country, the greatest most free country in the whole dang world. 

Don't let liberals take away everything we worked so hard for. Don't let the immigrants, like Justin Beiber, have their way with our daughters and sons. Don't let them take over and let's fight Obama with all our conservative republican powers! And prayer, lots and lots of prayer. 

On a side note i'm having trouble decided what to cook for dinner tomorrow, any ideas? 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcdun
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:07 PM
8 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Lol!
3MusketeerMama
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I would roll my eyes at this but I am afraid the force required to do so might permanently damage my vision. And yes, I know it's satire (or at least hope so but I barely made it past the first paragraph)

baby.cakes.xoxo
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Lol!

HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Tin foil hat for one?
crazymommy30
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Lol!

You should cook some kind of pasta.

-42-
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM
I only read the last line.

I am making Pepperoncini Beef sandwiches. They are ah-mazing.
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:12 PM

I have no attention span for this.

mandaday
Cute satire.
divinedimension
Troll harder.....lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)