Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Millions of kids being murdered in the US and we're worried about the ones in Iraq?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

I agree, all murder of kids needs to stop and these stupid Muslims need to get over themselves and stop their senseless crimes against humanity. But for all these people in the US up in arms over what is going on, if you're for abortion, you have nothing to say. You're just as bad as those people beheading innocent children in Iraq and around the world. You're going to sit there and bash and say that it's a woman's choice and "her" body, blah blah blah. It was her choice to get banged up if she didn't want to. That child is a child even though she can't see it. Her body is her body, but the one inside her isn't "her" body. It's the baby's body. You think taking a pill to kill it is not painful? Fetuses have pain sensors. They have a heartbeat. They have their own DNA right from the beginning. How can you say it isn't a life?

These poor kids in Iraq didn't ask to be where they are. They didn't ask to be born into a country riddled with horrible people surrounding them. Just like that baby didn't ask to be where it is, surrounded by a mommy that doesn't want it.

Edit:

Ok, so you disagree with me. How does that make it ok to want to punch me in the throat? You guys prove my point exactly. Thanks. Nope, the two don't compare equally but they are both murder. What is happening in the middle east is making me sick to my stomach. Yes, I know what is going on over there. I am far from stupid. I know they are dangerous people and need to be stopped. But if you disagree, say so or leave the post. No sense in acting like you want someone dead because you disagree. Again, that is not exactly comparable to what the Islamists are doing, but you're still acting agressively because you disagree.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Apples to oranges
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:00 AM
3 moms liked this
Oh shut the FUCK up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Wow I'm glad your not in charge.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Oranges to apples.
TadpoleMomma
by Jelly Bean on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:03 AM

-eats popcorn-

CrimsonEleven
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:03 AM
I knew immediately from the title that this post would be full of all sorts of stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Use the tragedy in Iraqi to further your agenda. Classy.
Missdameanor
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Oh Dear God!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Lol, same here

Quoting CrimsonEleven: I knew immediately from the title that this post would be full of all sorts of stupid.
EmilyRhiannon
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:08 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)