Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It pisses me off me when people ask for money

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:44 AM
  • 8 Replies
But they're out partying & having a good ol time.
My cousin has a kid, she gets money from SSI and the county for him, plus her parents help her out a lot,I recently told her about a place by her house that was hiring & all she needed was to come in and do the paper work,I told her how far it was from here house & she said she needed money for the bus, not sure how she needed money when she had just got the SSI check that same day, but whatever, it was only 1 bust she had to take soo that would only be $3 she needed. We'll she asked for $10, the day I was going to send it she said " oooh I'm out here in your city I'm going tmobile because my phone is broke soo maybe you can just bring it to me, I told her I had work & didn't really have time to go way over there to give her $10 & I was confused on why she came way out here for tmobile of she's broke. She said " oooh ok we'll I'll come and get it".. Never once came to get it, fine with me, I'm not gonna beg anyone to spend my money, but today she texted me saying she really needed the $10,& to just Moneygram It to her, we'll I get on Facebook & she's getting all dolled up, hair make up,nails,etc she said how her and her friends we're going on a party bus & then to the strip club..
I instantly got pissed! U needed $10 soooo bad but you're posing on pictures with over $200 in ones at a strip club?! Maybe I'm overreacting because it's only $10, but still, I don't like that shot, I will help out anybody as much as I can if I have it to give but don't try to use me or get over on me!
I haven't talked to her yet cause I'm unsure on what I'm gonna say but I'm pissed!!!
Excuse all my typos! My fingers move fast & auto correct never gets things right
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Roxanne92
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow, yeah I'd be pissed too
Seen it one too many times people complaining they have no money but are buying loads of beer or crap they don't need
4Littleflowers
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Tell them how poor u r, ask them for money, tell them you cant pay bills.....
Bluerose1482
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Maybe someone else was paying for the night out.  Consider the $10 a cheap lesson.  Next time she asks your for money, just tell her, "No" or if you want to soften it a bit say you don't have it to spare.

lovetoteachec
by Dani on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:50 AM
Yeah I'd be pissed too. :\
redneck.crazy
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:56 AM
Aww hell no. I'd call her out on FB for that shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 4:15 AM
Exactly know the feeling. Don't like when people just complain all the time that they're broke and make you feel bad for them. Then you see them on FB posting they're on vacation, partying or they're new A&F outfits or new MK purse. Wonder why they're so broke. When I see them and complaining about no money, I just say ok and leave. lol
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 11, 2014 at 4:18 AM
1 mom liked this

You should start asking her for 50.00 everytime you talk to her....smdh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 4:58 AM
I don't give anyone my money. I hate that some stores allow people to stand by the entrance/exits and ask for money.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)