Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pregnancy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
How did you know you were pregnant? I mean before you took a test and not by a missed period. Was there another way you knew it? How?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:08 AM
1 mom liked this

rebeccarae
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Fatigue. I was suddenly needing a mid day nap more than my son.
Rust.n.Gears
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:28 AM
I didn't. All my babies hid till three months or more. One hid for six months. I finally felt kicks. I eventually knew with most from second term vomiting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:33 AM
Eww that's gross. Lol. I haven't "known" I was pregnant early on in about 9 years. My youngest I was about 6 months before I knew it and if that happens again I'd be so upset

Quoting Rust.n.Gears: I didn't. All my babies hid till three months or more. One hid for six months. I finally felt kicks. I eventually knew with most from second term vomiting.
ElenaC08
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Well with dd i was clueless, first clue i ate a.swedish fish and threw it up , than on my way to fl with my friend she mentioned the date, may 1 than i realized omg its may 1 didnt get my period, took a test and bam lol

With my son i had what i thought was a period, it lasted two days but seemed normal, than a few days later i had spotting thought it was weird took a test and it was positive. If i didnt spot that one time i went to the bathroom i wouldnt have known for a while.
Rust.n.Gears
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:07 AM
What's gross? Normal morning sickness?

Quoting Anonymous: Eww that's gross. Lol. I haven't "known" I was pregnant early on in about 9 years. My youngest I was about 6 months before I knew it and if that happens again I'd be so upset

Quoting Rust.n.Gears: I didn't. All my babies hid till three months or more. One hid for six months. I finally felt kicks. I eventually knew with most from second term vomiting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Yeah.. lol. I haave really bad anxiety around people when they're sick. And throwing up is just gross, even if it is normal. (I didn't mean anything bad specifically towards you just the fact of throwing up.)

Quoting Rust.n.Gears: What's gross? Normal morning sickness?

Quoting Anonymous: Eww that's gross. Lol. I haven't "known" I was pregnant early on in about 9 years. My youngest I was about 6 months before I knew it and if that happens again I'd be so upset

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)