Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you think the same?

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:32 AM
  • 6 Replies
I have a SIL who is super annoying. she loves gossip and sitting with, you are guaranteed a low down on someone whether you encourage her or not. in most family gathering, I stay clear of her. we are polite to each other but dont go beyond that.
fast forward to last week, FIL had a welcome home party ( he has been in hospital ) so I walked in. coming towards my SIL group of friends, I had mocking laughter. all were trying to stop the mirth but could not. I really didnt want to conclude but on joining the group, they all got uncomfortable and suddenly had places to be other than that table.
it got me thinking. was I just the topic of the conversation? I dont plan to call her out but have decided that when next I hear her make crazy comments about people, I will really hush her.what do you think?
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ElenaC08
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:37 AM
Who cares what she said, all she did was remind you of why you stay away from her and her stupidity.
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:39 AM
They were obv talking about you. Oh well.
sizzlinvee
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:41 AM
I know you are right but I really itch to set her in her place. im gonna do the mature thing and keep staying clear. thanks

Quoting ElenaC08: Who cares what she said, all she did was remind you of why you stay away from her and her stupidity.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:41 AM

I would have told her to stop gossiping about people unless she had the balls to say the BS to their face.....IN A VERY LOUD VOICE

ElenaC08
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:46 AM
My sil is a drama queen also. If she cant say it to you you just have to laugh it off and at her. Dont argue with stupid people.

Quoting sizzlinvee: I know you are right but I really itch to set her in her place. im gonna do the mature thing and keep staying clear. thanks

Quoting ElenaC08: Who cares what she said, all she did was remind you of why you stay away from her and her stupidity.
sizzlinvee
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:55 AM
1 mom liked this
super nice! im so doing this

Quoting Sassy762:

I would have told her to stop gossiping about people unless she had the balls to say the BS to their face.....IN A VERY LOUD VOICE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)